you could call me at 2am and i wouldnt mind but if you call me at 7am in the morning i will rip your insides out
If I introduce a movie to you, and we watch it together, I’ll be spending at least 99.9% of the time watching you to make sure you are responding correctly to the film.
"for every hour you spend in class, you should be spending three hours studying" how bout i take a nap instead
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?””
this is why i never sext 0.o
i’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS POST FOR SO LONG fuck yes.
FML for them ahaha
the one on the 3rd page is great omg
this bra makes it hard to breathe but it makes my boobs look banging - a story by me
everyone has that “thing” about them that people talk about when you’re not there.
WHAT IS MINE
*Wakes up in the middle of the night*
Please don't be 6am
MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS TO ME!
*Shoves face back into pillow*
I just want to be slightly drunk, half naked, and completely on top of someone.
i am kind of sad ok
this cat’s name is Princess Monster Truck
It’s a metaphor, see: you hold a pen with your homework in front of you, but you don’t do it, you don’t give it the power to do its killing
“why are you taking your laptop into the bathroom”